Grizzla BIG are the largest side pads (power -pads) in our portfolio, designed with large wheels (18″+) in mind.
These rubber giants are soft, comfy and very responsive. Grizzla BIG enhances all aspects of your EUC experience, improving your control over the wheel so you can ride with more confidence. Made of comfortable, soft, yet very-durable rubber.
These will work best for tall riders and/or with sizey, heavy wheels like:
- Monster (Pro)
- Veteran Sherman (Max) & Abrams
and … MSP/RS series but the upper edges of the pads might protrude slightly beyond the shell which is not affecting functionality at all
Flat dimensions on the side shell in tight postitioning are ~27×27 cm (10.7×10.7″) and 6.5 cm (2.6″) wide.
Benefits of riding with Grizzla BIG:
- Improved acceleration, braking and maneuverability
- Enhanced jumping performance (e.g. on curbs and ramps, pump or single tracks)
- Better performance on inclines (uphill/downhill)
- Improved stability on bumps or uneven surfaces
- Wheel protection – pads working as bumpers in ase of a fall
- Better visibility and safety on the road (if vibrant colors and/or reflectors are chosen)
In the box
- 2x Front pads (L+R)
- 2x Rear pads (L+R)
- 2x Bumpers/Caps (L+R)
- Self-adhesive fastener tape (Hooks) – to be adhered to the bottom part of GP
- Self-adhesive fastener tape (Loops) – to be installed to the side-shell of your EUC
- Manual (digital copy)
Jeff (verified owner) –
Just put these on my V11 with the new GRIZZLA V11 mounting plates and they are fantastic!!! So much adjustability, and love the control. I am 6 feet tall and 225 lbs. I live in the US and they arrived fast. Great job GRIZZLA!