There are three major steps to install the Fairings and Bumpers Combo for Begode T4. We recommend to proceed in a sequence proposed below:
- I. Rear Bumper assembly
- II. Fairing Plates and Bottom Bumpers assembly
- III. Front Bumper assembly
In terms of requiered tools, you will only need allen keys (size 3 &4).
I. Rear Bumper & Handle assembly
1. Start by removing the top foam padding using Allen Key (size 3)
2. Unplug two rear light connectors
3. Remove the screws from the cable holder and the rear light mount (repeat on the other side)
4. Install the stock rear lights inside the rear bumper. Lead the cable through the back channel all the way down.
5. Slide in the reinforcement part
6. Repeat steps 7-10 on the other side
Rear Bumper is now ready to be installed in your Begode T4. Prepare the screws (included) required to install the rear bumper to T4 frame: M4x50 (2 screws per each side), M5x45 (1 screw per each side)
7. Locate the screw holes in the upper frame and position the rear bumper accordingly
8. Tighten two M4x50 screws with Allen Key (size 3) and M5x45 screw with Allen Key (size 4). Place and tighten the same screw sizes on the other side.
9. Plug in the rear light cables to the motherboard connectors and assemble the top foam padding
II. Fairing Plates & Bottom Bumpers assembly
1. Rest your T4 on the side and remove the screws holding the battery cases (Allen Key, size 4). Remove all screws except top-right one (see markings on the picture)
2. Position Ergonomic Top of the Fairing Plates – use screw holes and rear bumper outline as guides
3. Place the Fairing plates on the surface of the battery case. Align it with the rear bumper as well as top and bottom screw holes
4. Place three M5x50 screws into the holes (Allen Key, size 4). Ensure they go all the way through the plate, ergonomic top, battery case mounts down to the screw guides. Start tightening the screw to check if it sits in the internal thread. You may need to adjust placement of the battery cases if screws are not aligned with the internal thread
6. Insert bottom bumper – use fairing plate and bottom battery mount as guides
7. Place two M5x50 screws into the holes (Allen Key, size 4). Slide it all the way through the fairing plate and battery cases. Start tightening the screw to check if it sits in the internal thread. You may need to adjust placement of the battery cases if screws are not aligned with the internal thread
8. Repeat the steps 6-7 to install bottom bumper on the other battery
9. Lift the T4 and turn it on the other side. Repeat steps 1-8 to complete installation of fairing plates and bottom bumpers
III. Front Bumper assembly
1. Place and align Front Bumper on the front-facing side of battery cases. Use Fairing Plates outline and battery holes as guides
2. . Place M5 X 60 screws. Secure the M5 bolt om the other side of the screw hole to make sure it sits in place and is not pushed out by the screws
3. Tighten the screws. Secure the M5 nut on the other side of the screw hole to make sure it sits in place and is not pushed out when inserting the screw.