The seat upgrade is a must-have for those who enjoy riding seated on their LeaperKim Veteran Patton. The seat is made of semi-rigid elastopolymer with a compliant inner structure to absorb shock and dampen road vibration. Want to ride for long-periods of time seated? This is the best upgrade you could make. Designed for an enhanced seated riding experience, this upgrade comes in two sizes to accommodate various seated riding styles and preferences.
Choose slim size if you prefer to lower to the EUC body (+3.5cm/1.4 in), or go large if you prefer a taller sitting position (+6.5cm/2.5 in).
No problem to access the trolley handle:
We made it easy to swap or remove the seat completely:
- Enhanced comfort for seated riding
- Two sizes to accommodate your seated riding preference
- Easy installation to the Rear Handle (screws included) and Fairing Plate system
- Closing mechanism to prevent the seat from opening during the ride
- Quick access to the stock trolley handle
- Easy to remove or swap between the two sizes
What’s in the box:
- Seat Upgrade (Slim or Large)
- Seat Mount
NOTE: For best experience please consider purchsing the seat together with our Top Fairings which contains the notches preventing the seat from opening or being loose during the ride
* This product comes only in Black color